The random musings of my mind, they have no particular rhyme or reason, they are not the beginning or the end to whatever story they are in. Just some middle ground that is out of place

Friday 1 April 2011

Opposite of Something

Unwanted
That's how I've been made to feel
Unappreciated
No one seems to care what I think
Unloved
If I'm down no one takes notice
Unhappy
Because I am unable to not care
Understated
I don't say much because it goes nowhere
Unneeded
Everything can be done without me
Unexcited
What brings me up only makes me fall harder
I am spiralling down
Out of control
I am not depressed
I just care too much
No one understands the workings of my mind
Not even I
I rise only to fall harder and farther
But I must rise it's unavoidable
I want to be cherished
Pampered, hugged and loved
Because right now I feel like
Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment