The random musings of my mind, they have no particular rhyme or reason, they are not the beginning or the end to whatever story they are in. Just some middle ground that is out of place

Friday 1 April 2011

Let me introduce my friend

With tears on the page
And gut wrenching sorrow
I can barely see these words
This would be you too
If you were where I am
At the point where you wonder
If you'd be missed even if you die.
The friends too busy with their own lives?
Who only remember you when they need you
That are never there for your's.
Assuming your life is as perfect as it looks
No one knows the pain inside
Because if you do show it
The earth would bleed.
I have learnt to live with my pain
The heartbreak has become a true friend
Now we need each other to survive
It has to hold on to me to exist
I have to hold on to it in order to feel
So I take what I get
And move with my friend pain

No comments:

Post a Comment