The random musings of my mind, they have no particular rhyme or reason, they are not the beginning or the end to whatever story they are in. Just some middle ground that is out of place

Friday 1 April 2011

Faith

I see the weird stares but I don't care because I have lost faith
Faith in what is known as mankind
Faith in myself
Faith in what should be the natural way
Faith that I would eventually find my own place
I'm standing outside in the dead winter cold
Naked as the day I was born
Tears streaming down because there is no tomorrow
Because what is life without faith
As the snow falls all around me
Take in the beautiful sight
Beauty that I see in everyone but can't find a glimmer in me
I catch one snowflake and stare at its intricacies
How something so small can be so beautiful and exquisitely crafted
Yet I still can't seem to find any faith to go on
As I slowly freeze I think to myself
It is best to be wanted and not had than to be had and not wanted
As my faith went so also did my life

No comments:

Post a Comment